Total Nutritional Support
A Daily One Complete is a great nutrition insurance policy.
True, a healthy diet should provide nearly all the nutrients you need. But many people don’t eat the healthiest of diets. That’s why a multivitamin can help fill in the gaps, and may have added health benefits.
- The folic acid in most multivitamins helps prevent neural tube defects in newborns, if women take it before they become pregnant; folic acid may also lower the risk of heart disease, colon cancer, and breast cancer.
- Vitamin D from a multivitamin or single supplement can lower the risk of colon and possibly many other cancers, as well as other chronic diseases.
In general, stick close to standard recommended doses in a multivitamin. Unless your physician recommends an intake of more than 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of a particular nutrient, you probably don’t need it.
The potential health benefits of taking a standard daily multivitamin seem to outweigh the potential risks for most people. A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found that taking a daily multivitamin can reduce the risk of cancer by 12 percent in men aged 50 and older and appears to have no dangerous side effects.
Daily One Complete is a potent, convenient way to help fill in the nutritional gaps in your daily diet. It offers the added nutritional benefits of 26 vitamins and minerals with 7 added nutrients.
Key nutrients you need, daily.
- One tablet a day
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- Exclusive Daily One Complete formulation
- Added 7 nutrients benefit beyond vitamins and minerals
- Antioxidant protection against free radicals